SST, NiTi, MP35N, Precious Metals. Using innovative grinding techniques we solve many capability, and cost related issues, on wires for use in Neurovascular, Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular specialties. Wires and Stylets for devices used in aneurysm coiling, clot extraction, CRM, interventional cardiology, angioplasty, neuromodulation, thrombus busting and extraction and more.
- Fast wires for R&D Testing – shipping your R&D wires in days or weeks… not months
- Production – scheduled, ongoing weekly or monthly production shipments
- Diameter tolerances to +/-.0001”
- Ground length tolerances to +/-.005
- Wire lengths to 15 ft+
- Intricate configurations
- Steps, tapers, ball ends, backtapers, tight corner radii, paddles, flats, etc…
- Experts in pioneering methods to produce extremely small diameters (<.002”) in production.
- Very long grind lengths – 48” (1200mm) in ongoing production
- Diverse base of machine tools affords opportunity to achieve complex configurations